What’s the Essential Guide to closing lost leads about?
You probably have hundreds, maybe thousands, of high quality leads in your CRM who are doing absolutely nothing for you.
They’re not opening emails, attending webinars, downloading pdfs, returning phone calls, nothing.
At some point, they were interested. They did all those things. They maybe even got on a discovery call with you. They’re well-qualified. They might even fit your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) perfectly.
But now, they’ve disengaged. They’re silent leads, lost leads, disinterested and gone cold.
This guide is about how to recognize the enormous potential of those leads, get them re-engaged with your team, and turn them into customers.
Although it’s not the only tool at our disposal, the main tool we’ll use to re-engage lost leads is a peer-to-peer event we call a Buyer Roundtable.
The idea is simple:
You invite a small groups of high quality lost leads to an Buyer Roundtable event, where they have a conversation with one another about a problem that’s important to them, and which you solve.
You say “Welcome”, “Thank You”, and hardly anything else.
And then you watch as previously disengaged leads start selling one another on this problem, and reaching out to you to help them solve it.
Download the guide to see how
- Do you really have a lost lead problem?
- Symptoms of failed lead generation
- How much value is locked in your CRM?
- What if your lost leads are worth losing?
- Why are your lost leads disengage?
- How to re-engage lost leads, including some alternatives to an Executive Roundtable
- The power of peer conversations
- Your role, and your results
- Putting it all together
- What to do next